Spider Pest Control, Portland Oregon
Are you looking for safe spider control in Portland? Because you don’t appreciate large creepy hobo spiders & house spiders in your house? We understand. There is no better way to control spiders than Integrated Pest Management. We’ll customize a safe, effective spider, centipede, earwig or other pest management strategy for your home.
Spider & Insect Removal Services, Portland OR
Spider control can be tricky. A good knowledge of spider biology and ecology is important to controlling spiders successfully. Our treatments are designed specifically to provide relief from nusiance spiders while eliminating common pesticide hazards to pollinators & the environment.
Perhaps there’s an influx of moths, flies, fleas, house centipedes, silverfish, earwigs, stink bugs, box elder bugs, beetles, bed bugs, cockroaches, or other bugs you’d like looked at. We’re here to help. Pest & Pollinator will help you create an IPM strategy to get you the best & safest pest control results.
Natural, Organic Spider Control
As always, we’ll look at the root cuase of your pest problem as well as treating for it. We’ll make the recommendations in order to get spiders and spider webs under control. We use natural, organic spider control products to treat the root cause of many spiders, as well as the spiders that are bugging you.
We can help you reclaim your basement from creepy spiders & pests, or walk through your yard without getting covered in webs again.
If you’d like to set up a free inspection for Portland spider control, contact us today.
Spider & Pest Control Facts & Tips:
- Spiders are solitary; they do not live in colonies or group together.
- Spiders have claws on the ends of their feet.
- They can “balloon” or ride sails made of silk on the wind to disperse.
- Try setting sticky glue traps for spiders flush along walls, under furniture in dark corners.
- Frequent inside sightings of house centipedes often indicates a moisture issue nearby.
- For many household pests like flies, moths, carpet beetles, fleas, bed bugs and cockroaches, Integrated Pest Management is a essential component for effective control.