Squirrel Removal Portland OR
Getting Rid of Squirrels
Squirrel removal from Portland attics is an increasing issue. Folks may not realize that invasive Eastern gray squirrels and fox squirrels have pushed out Portland’s native tree squirrel species. Because they’re more aggressive, and breed faster…
Portland Squirrel Control
Now invasive squirrels compete amongst themselves for limited available habitat. This same aggressive behavior and competition is what causes invasive squirrels to chew their way into your attic and start causing damage.
Unfortunately, Portland squirrel control services are necessary sometimes.
Squirrels can foul insulation, damage electrical wiring, increase risk of fire, and chew through solid wood & drywall. Their entry points create access for starlings, pigeons and roof rats.
Squirrels in Attic
If you’re unfortunate enough to have squirrels colonizing your attic, you need a rodent & wildlife control company with proven excellent customer service to remove squirrels from your attic in as few visits as possible.
We have the experience and the attention to detail to solve your squirrel problem quickly. Then, we’ll get the hole patched up permanently so it doesn’t happen again.
Squirrel Pest Control
Invasive squirrel pest control in Portland is an unfortunate necessity resulting from human development & habitat degradation, but also helps with native wildlife conservation.
Invasive squirrel species threaten biodiversity and disrupt sensitive processes in the ecosystem.
If you’re looking for professional, affordable squirrel removal services in Portland contact us now for a free squirrel control inspection today.
Explore more services…
Portland Squirrel Control Facts & Tips:
- Eastern gray squirrels were introduced to Salem Oregon in 1918. Fox squirrels were introduced about a decade later.
- Both species can displace native squirrel species in less than ten years!
- In Oregon it is illegal to relocate invasive squirrel species,
- This is to prevent spreading invasive species to new habitats & preserve biodiversity.
- Inspect your gutter line and dormer corners for squirrel entry points.
- Once humane squirrel removal is complete, entry points should be sealed with metal flashing.
How can we help you?
Learn DIY Pest Control.
Wondering how to get rid of ants, rats, squirrels or spiders? Need free advice from an eco-friendly pest control expert? Check out our blog Northwest Pest Digest to get real solutions today.